Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Act 4: Interview

Journalist: So, Juliet,there were a lot of bad things happening in Verona. Do you think it started all with your romance with Romeo?

Juliet: We were just in love. We didn't want to hurt anybody. It is not our fault that our families hate each other!

Journalist: Does that mean that you are not involved in the familie fight?

Juliet: No, I'm in love with Romeo, the son of my family's worst enemie and I think this fight just brings death and pain with it.

Journalist: You and Friar Lawrence had the curious plan of the fake death? What are your feelings about that?

Juliet: I'm scared but this seemed to me the only escape because I won't marry Paris.

Journalist: Why don't you give him at least a chance?

Juliet: I can't! I would do it for my parents, but I am in love with Romeo and nobody can change that.

Journalist: Do you think that there will be a happy end for the two and you and that you can probably come back to Verona ?

Juliet: When our plan works out we need some time outside of Verona to let the things calm down. Than we will think about it.

3 comments:

  1. You disrespecting clown, Romeos love for you is what got me killed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you my love, we shall be together again soon. Our love can't be broken, we were meant to be.

    ReplyDelete