Tuesday, November 29, 2011

act 5

TASK 1:

Things that are totally awesome :
#1 Romeo and me are married
#2 Romeo didn't want to live without me
#3 The Capulets and the Montagues are getting along after my and Romeo's death.

TASK 2:

I am the role of Juliet and I am one of the two most important characters.
The whole story is about my love with my families worst enemies son Romeo and how it ends dramatically.
Because of the fights of  our families and my housband Romeo killed my cousind. So he was banished and was banished from me. With the helped of Friar Lawrence, who also married us. We figured out a plan, so that I faked my death to escape with Romeo, but Romeo never got th eletter who should tell him about this plan. He heard I was dead, came to my grave and killed himself. When I woke up and saw him, dead, my love, I stabed myself with his sword.

4 comments:

  1. Dead party? I got stabbed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the montague and i get along now too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you are at peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad we are together in the after life my love, those things are very "awesome" things.

    ReplyDelete